All patients who are entitled to a seasonal flu vaccination will receive either a letter or text message inviting them to a clinic,
- Please attend within the time slot detailed in your letter or text message
- If you are unable to attend in your time slot, please attend as close to it as possible
Important information you need to know for the Seasonal Flu Clinic
- If you are a wheelchair/scooter user, have difficulty walking, use walking frames or sticks or if you need a carer or helper, please enter the building by the disabled access door to the left of the disabled parking bays. Your appointment will be on the ground floor. Staff on the ground floor will direct you to a seating area so you will not have to stand in a queue.
- All other patients with no health problems which affect their walking or standing ability please enter by the front door and go to the 1st floor by either the stairs or lift. Join the queue as indicated by a member of staff. Your appointment will be on the 1st floor and we will operate a one way system, so please note if someone is meeting you - you will be leaving the building at the rear into the car park not by the front doors.
- Parking is available at Prospect House and in nearby pay and display car parks.